The Organic Report magazine is published by the Organic Trade Association (OTA) as a service to its members and the organic community. OTA is the membership-based business association for organic agriculture and products in North America. OTA is the leading voice for the organic trade in the United States, representing over 9,500 organic businesses across 50 states. Its members include growers, shippers, processors, certifiers, farmers' associations, distributors, importers, exporters, consultants, retailers and others. Organic products represented include organic foods, ingredients and beverages, as well as organic fibers, personal care products, pet foods, nutritional supplements, household cleaners and flowers. OTA’s Board of Directors is democratically elected by its members.
Promote and protect ORGANIC with a unifying voice that serves and engages its diverse members from farm to marketplace.
Grow ORGANIC to achieve excellence in agriculture and commerce, protect the environment and enhance community well-being. Learn more about OTA's long-term vision.
OTA membership offers an investment with high returns:
- Expert guidance and one-on-one advice on organic regulatory issues relating to your business
- Timely and vital information on U.S. Organic Standards, NOSB and the National List
- Opportunities to directly influence elected officials and advocate for organic priorities on Capitol Hill
- Access the latest OTA market research to develop your business strategy
- Access to OTA’s key media relationships, proactive outreach strategies and fast and effective crisis communications
- Exclusive marketing tools and directory listings to increase your visibility with current and potential customers and suppliers
- Access international distribution channels through OTA’s global market programs and trade missions
- Educational resources to inform your customers with OTA’s “Organic. It’s Worth It.” materials
- Access to compelling evidence and talking points about the value of organic
- Exclusive discounts on products and services through OTA member partnership arrangements